Tai Chi Chuan
Please see my Tai-Chi-Denver.com website about my classes.
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese exercise system that uses slow, smooth body movements to achieve a state of relaxation of both body and mind. These are the well known benefits of Tai Chi:
- 手 Improve muscle tone, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
- 手 Lower blood pressure, reduce stress.
- 手 Minimize aging affects with step-by-step training in stretching, breathing, foundation exercises and routines.
- 手 Achieve a state of physical and mental relaxation while also strengthening the cardiovascular system.
- 手 Learn self-defense.
- 手 Tai Chi is a safe exercise system for people of all ages and fitness levels.
- 手 The fact that in China alone, 10 million people practice some type of Tai Chi daily suggests that it is one of the most popular forms of exercise in the world.
Instructor Bradley Ryan has over forty years of ongoing study in traditional and modern martial arts, and has been trained by Tai Chi Masters from China, Taiwan, and the United States.